Monday, January 8, 2007

Djordje Nikolic

My name is Djordje Nikolic and I received my BS degree in Accounting (minor in finance) at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. I also attended graduate UTK MACC program and received two job offers in the USA - one from Deloitte and another one from KPMG (2 of Big 4 firms). However, due to some important family reasons, I decided to come back to Serbia. Since September 2004, I worked for BDO office in Belgrade. I participated in numerous audit engagements and creation of various financial due diligence projects for the sake of privatization and M&A of companies (from versatile industries) and banks throughout the region. In the next 8 months, I will be working at the University of Belgrade, since I am fulfilling my civil military service obligation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Djordje. I googled your name and found this site. Hope everything is going well for you back home in Serbia. Donna and I have moved back to Johnson City. Kristin and Kyle are both married and each have a son around 1 year old. Email if you have the time.

Bill
jcnole@charter.net