Monday, January 29, 2007

Milan Bradonjic


I am a PhD candidate in Electrical Engineering Department,
University of California, Los Angeles, GPA 4.00; minor theoretical
computer science. My research interest is: Random Graph Theory and
Game Theory, ie, Auctions Theory, Reputation Management, Mechanism
Design; Analysis of the Web, Large/Complex networks. I graduated at the School of Electrical Engineering, Belgrade, Serbia, and received the Fond Sreten Nedeljkovic Award, given to the best student at the Department. During my high school education, and also primary school as well as university study, I won many competitions in Mathematics and
Physics, especially in Mathematics. I have been fortunate to
attend Mathematics Academy High School, Belgrade, Serbia, the
school for the most gifted people in the natural sciences.

No comments: