Saturday, January 20, 2007

Isidora Jovanovic

My name is Isidora Jovanovich. I\'m currently at my first year of MM studies at Northwestern University School of Music, Evanston, Illinois. My major is piano performance. I study in the studio of Dr James Giles. My major current project is my solo recital which will take place in May in Lutkin Hall at Northwestern University. I will perform music of Mozart, Beethoven, Debussy and Tchaikovsky. My professional goals are solo performance, chamber music, vocal accompanying and teaching. I\'m especially interested in music of the twentieth century and the music of Serbian composers which I have successfully performed during my undergraduate studies.

I\'ve gained my Bachelor of Arts degree in Novi Sad, Serbia – in the studio of Dr Dorian Leljak. Throughout my formal education I\'ve performed throughout Serbia and won several prizes at domestic and international competitions. I\'ve attended master classes of internationally recognized pianists such as Paul Gould, Ian Jones, Orazio Maione, Eugen Indjic and Ratimir Martinovic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear isidora,

how are you and your playing?

I will see Yasmina next days and I will ask about you.

Let me know the name of a good piano teacher in Novi Sad for the daughter of a close friend.

Big hug and hoping to meet somewhere

orazio

manuel escalante said...

Dorita his is manuel , please i wanna know how you are. you left me wrong email addresses. my is manuelescalante4@hotmail.com reply me soon please

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that particular make. The prices as regards the shoes are around 240 bucks on every page. But completely I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?