Friday, January 26, 2007

Tonina Dumic


I completed an undergraduate degree in economics and statistics at the University of Toronto, concentrating mostly in the area of development economics. Upon graduation, I received a stipend from the Centre for Russian and Eastern European Studies for an internship with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Sofia, Bulgaria. Following completion of my internship, I embarked on the voluntary practice in International Council of Voluntary Agencies, assisting the refugees and internally displaced persons in Kosovo. Consequently, I worked as an auditor with Deloitte&Touche Serbia, focusing on providing financial services to large and medium size companies.
Currently, I am pursuing my Masters in Public Administration at Columbia University, concentrating my studies in Economic and Political Development, and Environmental Policy. I am interested in exploring more real "development" challenges that remain in the Eastern Europe, particularly Serbia, as well as the other parts of the world.

No comments: